Home » Patients and visitors » Get involved
There are a number of ways that you can get involved with your local hospitals. You can:
- Become a Member
- Volunteer at either the Royal Bournemouth or Christchurch Hospitals
- Give your thoughts on our public consultations
Where can I find out more about patient and public involvement and engagement?
Find out more at:
- www.dh.gov.uk/publications(Department of Health).
- www.cqc.org.uk(Care Quality Commission).
- www.patientopinion.org.uk(Patient Opinion).